Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Knauf K4 is used for fixing all types of ceramic cladding of small and large sizes, such as tiles, stoneware or terracotta, on walls and floors. Works well when used on difficult and heavily loaded surfaces. It is used on terraces, balconies, screeds with underfloor heating, for gluing tile on tile both inside and outside buildings.
- C2TES1 classification according to EN 12004
- economical in use
- waterproof and frostproof
- thin layer
- for OSB boards
- for indoors and outdoors
- easy to apply
- tile format up to 10 cm, trowel teeth 4 mm - 1.5 kg / m²
- tile format up to 15 cm, trowel teeth 6 mm - 2.1 kg / m²
- tile format up to 25 cm, trowel 8 mm - 2.7 kg / m²
- tile format up to 30 cm, trowel 10 mm - 3.2 kg / m²
- tile format> 30 cm, trowel 10 mm - 3.7 kg / m²