Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Knauf K1 adhesive is used for gluing ceramic and terracotta tiles, wall tiles, floor tiles of small / medium format with average water absorption, also for thin-layer gluing of aerated concrete blocks, both inside and outside buildings. K1 can also be used for gluing porcelain stoneware tiles inside buildings.
- C1T classification according to EN 12004
- waterproof, frost-resistant
- used indoors and outdoors
- easy to apply
- allows tiles to be glued from above
- used for walls and floors
- allows thin-layer gluing of aerated concrete blocks
- tile format up to 10 cm, 4 mm trowel teeth - 2 kg / m²
- tile format up to 15 cm, 6 mm trowel teeth - 2.7 kg / m²
- tile format up to 25 cm, trowel 8 mm - 3.4 kg / m²
- tile format up to 30 cm, 10 mm trowel teeth - 4.2 kg / m²