Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Self-leveling mortar is a mass for making thin (thickness: 5 - 35 mm) leveling and smoothing floor underlays inside general and residential buildings. Can be used on concrete and anhydrite substrates. Useful for PVC floor coverings, carpet, parquet, terracotta, stoneware, stone and floor panels, also in heated floor constructions.
- Designed for manual or machine application of leveling and smoothing layers of floor underlays inside general construction facilities
- Layer thickness 5-35 mm (for use indoors)
- The possibility of entering after approx. 12 hours
- It forms a homogeneous mass after mixing with water
- Very easy to spread
- High durability
- Hard surface
- High adhesion to the ground
- Used in underfloor heating
- Possibility of laying further finishing layers - after approx. 7 days from pouring
- The product complies with the PN-EN 13813 CT-C16-F4 standard