Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The plastering primer is used to prime the substrate before applying acrylic and mineral plasters, inside and outside the building. It is used for priming the reinforced layer in thermal insulation systems on even, properly prepared mineral substrates such as concrete surfaces, cement and cement-lime plasters, as well as gypsum boards and chipboard.
- no dyeing
- European Technical Approval ETA-12/0563
- Approved by building authorities (part of the doitBau thermal insulation composite with approval number DIBt Z-33.84-1484)
- drying time: 4 hours
- working temperature: +5 ° C to +25 ° C
- 25 kg in a bucket
- consumption: 0.25 - 0.40 kg / m² (1 layer)
- material: Organic binders, mineral fillers, fibers, additives, water