Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
It is used to perform decorative and protective thin-layer plaster coatings outside and inside buildings. It creates an extremely durable surface layer of the wall with high water vapor permeability and resistance to weather conditions. This structured finish can be used in many ways and is suitable for all doitBau thermal insulation systems. MineralTOP adheres perfectly to concrete, old plaster and plasterboard.
- very durable and permeable
- European Technical Approval ETA-12/0563
- Approved by building authorities (part of the doitBau thermal insulation composite with approval number DIBt Z-33.84-1484)
- material: cement, organic primer, sands
- content: 25 kg in a bag
- granulation: 2 mm
- consumption on a flat surface: 3 kg / m² to 4 kg / m² (depending on grain size)
- water demand: 5.25 to 6 l / bag (depending on grain size)
- pH: 12 (with 1% water mixture)