Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Vapour barrier film has been created for construction of a vapour barrier in roof, wall and flooring structures. It gives necessary roof protection against damp. The film can be used as an insulating layer under wooden floors and panels.
- material: low density polyethylene
- color: yellow
- high vapour barrier properties, durability and resistance to cracks
- with vapour permeable film forms a dampproofing system in the roof structure
- protects the building from loss of a heat
- can be used as a wind barrier
- together with polyethylene foam is an ideal insulation in wooden and panel floor structures
Vapour barrier film is being installed as one layer of the inside of the roof structure, running vertically or horizontally along the rafters. It should be installed slightly tensioned. You connect the vapour barrier with overlap using adhesive tape, joined to rafters with two-sided adhesive tape. All connections of adhesive tape sheets should be made very carefully with at least 10 cm overlap. preventing loss of the vapour barrier integrity.