RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving a reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract ends after fourteen days from the date you enter the possession of the goods or - if the sales contract concerns many goods ordered by you under one order, but delivered separately - the deadline to withdraw from the contract ends after after 14 days from the day on which the State took possession of the last of the delivered goods. In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, please inform our company of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unambiguous statement (eg in the form of a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). In order to enable you to identify your order, while exercising your right of withdrawal, we ask you to provide the name and surname of the person who placed the order, contact details (address, telephone number and e-mail address), order number and information about goods for which they wish You can exercise your right to withdraw from the sales contract. To comply with the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient to send information about the exercise of the right to withdraw before the end of the period for withdrawal from the contract.
AUTHORITY FROM WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. A customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22 of the Civil Code may withdraw from it without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement within 14 days. To comply with this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
2. The customer may formulate a statement on their own or use the model statement of withdrawal from the contract, which constitutes Annex No. 1 to the Regulations.
3. The 14-day period is counted from the day on which the Goods were delivered or in the case of a contract for the provision of Services from the date of its conclusion.
4. As soon as the seller receives a statement of withdrawal from the contract, the seller will send to the e-mail address of the consumer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
5. The right to withdraw from the contract by the consumer is excluded in the event of: a. Provision of services if the seller fully provided the service with the express consent of the consumer who was informed before the provision that he would lose the right to withdraw from the contract after the performance of the service; b. a contract in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract; c. a contract in which the object of the provision is Non-prefabricated Goods, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs; d. a contract in which the subject of the provision is a Product that is subject to rapid deterioration or has a short expiration date; e. a contract in which the subject of the service is a product delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the packaging can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery; f. a contract in which the object of the service are Products which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items; g. a contract in which the consumer has explicitly demanded that the seller come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those required by the consumer, or supplies Goods other than spare parts necessary for the performance of repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is granted to the consumer in respect of additional services or goods;
6. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties have rendered is returned in an unaltered state, unless a change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management, and in particular the determination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of things. The return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased Goods should be returned to the Seller's address.
7. The Seller shall immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, reimburse the consumer for all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the Goods. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer agrees to a different method of return, which shall not be binding for the consumer at any cost.
8. If the consumer has chosen a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the consumer for additional costs incurred by him.
9. The Customer bears only the direct cost of returning the Goods, unless the Seller has agreed to incur them.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
If you withdraw from the contract, we will refund to you all payments received by us, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of delivery other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by our company), no later than on 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make this refund using the same form of payment that was used for the original transaction, unless you agree to a different payment method; you will not be charged any fees resulting from such a refund. We have the right to withhold the refund of the amounts paid until we receive the goods back. You will be obliged to send back the goods or deliver them to us at the address below:
doitBau LLC St. Pomorska 56A 70-812 Szczecin
No later than within 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. This deadline will be met if you give goods before the fourteen (14 days) period has elapsed. You will be required to cover the direct costs of returning the goods. You also bear responsibility for reducing the value of goods resulting from the handling of goods in a way other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Our assessment of the decrease in the value of goods
In order to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, you should handle them and check them with due care and in the same manner as you could do in the store. Any use or checking of goods in excess of the above range may result in a reduction in the value of goods that we will be entitled to deduct when we refund your amounts received from you. The determination of a possible reduction in the value of goods will be made on a case-by-case basis. You can open the package and check the goods with the proper care. It should also be expected that the installation of goods will lower their value. Please remember that in the period in which you have the goods, until you return them to us, you are responsible for them, including any damage to them.